Skip To Content


Public Works Request for Service

Image of 1 2 3 Steps to make a request for serviceThe public can make requests for service from public works in three different ways.

If you need to report an emergency, such as a tree obstructing traffic, traffic light malfunctions, illegal dumping, etc. call 563.326.7923, the phone is answered 24/7 (by staff during business hours, and an answering service after hours and on Holidays).